Students at the FEB write & present E-books for the Master course Purchasing
On April 8th, 2016 about 60 Master students will proudly present their two books on the state of the art of Strategic Purchasing 2016. The University of Groningen would like to invite you for this.
Each book addresses its own theme: Risk Management in Strategic Purchasing and Current Issues in Strategic Purchasing.
In between and after the presentation there will be ample opportunity for networking and engagement with the students (authors).
Both books are written as part of the Master course Purchasing of the Faculty of Economics & Business of the University of Groningen. This is the fourth time that a similar project has been set up within the Department of Operations.
You are welcome to join this event to meet the next generation of purchasing managers.
- When: Friday April 8th, 2016
- Time: 14:30 – approx. 17:00 p.m.
- Venue: RuG, Paviljon 5433-0005 (Red Room)
- You may park in P2
- Please register before April 2nd by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning your name, company name and the amount of persons that will attend.
- If you would like to receive the E-books free of charge, then you may mention this in the e-mail. You could also let us know on April 8th by handing us your business card.
The students and University look forward to seeing you on the 8th of April!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!