We are in the middle of a transition of: sustainability, circular economy, new business models, ecosystems, start-ups, digitalization, artificial intelligence, blockchain, predictive analytics, business alignment, strategic sourcing, change management.
The future is now, action is needed!
In any case, it is important now for procurement to start changing and that means the professionals that work in procurement as well.
Young procurement professionals face themselves a challenge. You need to challenge yourself, as well as your managers and the rest of your respective organizations. Take ownership in transforming procurement. Are you eager to get to work on this and shape futureproof procurement? Be part of the transformation!
Join the exclusive masterclass futureproof procurement of YPP in collaboration with Nevi
A 5 day exclusive program with inspiring speakers and the best organizations for practical cases.
- New business models & ecosystems, Prof. dr. Jan Jonker (Radboud University), Interface
- Digitalization & AI, Jim Stolze, RoyalHaskoning
- Business alignment & strategic sourcing, Prof. dr. Frank Rozemeijer, Philips
- Change & knowledge management, Arend Ardon, Shell
- Last day: presentation of your own Futureproof procurement actionplan for your orgaization, diner
Dates in 2020, Fridays: 6 March, 3 April, 8 May, 5 June and 3 July 2020
Open for only 28 young procurement professionals, costs €1.595,-.
In the coming weeks we will finalize the program. More information about the program will be communicated via our website. If you are interested to participate in this program please show your interest by registering for the masterclass event. Those how have registered for this event will be the first to be invited to subscribe for this program.